I’ve been in financial services for 20 years. I was with my previous employer for 15 years and moved due to the threat of redundancy. A vacancy became available at Rowley Turton and having researched them, I felt I could be a valued member of their team and have been here since January 2020.
Samantha's role at Rowley Turton
My day-to-day role involves:
- Dealing with the daily post (letters from clients, providers, professional connections, etc.),
- Actioning requests from clients (withdrawals, fund switches, change of address, etc.),
- Processing new business applications (investments, pensions, protection policies, etc.),
- Helping maintain up to date client records (fund holdings, values, contribution histories, etc.), and
- Obtaining illustrations, valuations, and other information, etc.
This involves liaising with providers, and my fellow members of the Rowley Turton team to ensure that we deliver first class advice and customer service.
Samantha in the spotlight
Outside of work…
You’ll find me supporting Leicester City Football Club.
My favourite place to holiday is…
One skill I’d like to master is…
My favourite saying is…
“Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you’re going to get.”
You might not know that…
I once met Dion Dublin when Brendan Rogers was appointed Manager of Leicester City and conducted an interview with him for Football Focus & the local news.
Year after year, we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s leading Chartered Financial Planning firms. Find out more about the awards we’ve won.
"Rowley Turton have provided decades of excellent trustworthy advice, first to my father, then to me and now to my children. I have recommended them to others in the past and would unhesitatingly do so again in the future."
Rowley Turton client since 2015