Leicester financial adviser invests in the future
To ensure you continue to benefit from the first-class service you expect from Rowley Turton, we constantly review the ways we can be more efficient.
For the last 15 years, we have used a piece of software called Adviser Office by Iress to manage our business. At the time, it was a significant investment for us, and we concluded that the efficiency savings offered by introducing this system would more than pay for it.
While it has served us well for more than a decade, as a growing business we mustn’t rest on our laurels.
So, to improve efficiency and enhance the service you receive even further, we’re now upgrading to Iress’s newer back-office system, XPlan.
XPlan is award-winning financial planning and wealth management software for the financial services industry. It offers many advantages over the current system, including:
- Creating an improved “Client Portal” to give all clients a complete perspective on their financial life
- Providing one central place for us to manage all our client data
- Automated software updates, meaning less downtime and greater security
- Greater integration with providers, specialist third-party software, and independent data sources. This means no rekeying and a lower chance of errors
- Better reporting and management information. This will provide us with greater oversight of our growing business and will reduce risk
- Streamlined processing, allowing us to spend more time with our clients.
The new system is a significant investment in the business and will be introduced at the beginning of November 2022.
There may be some downtime during November 2022
As with any major IT change, there are some challenges. So, we want to let you know that there will likely be some system downtime during November while we move to XPlan.
While we are confident that XPlan will help us better advise and serve our clients moving forward, we’d be grateful if you would bear with us during this implementation period over the next few weeks.
We look forward to you seeing the benefits of this change in the near future. In the meantime, should you have any queries, please call us on 0116 282 2177.