Perks and Benefits
We pride ourselves on paying competitive salaries.
21 flexible days + 12 bank holiday days = 31 days total (full time staff)
Part-time staff receive the pro-rata equivalent
All staff automatically qualify for two times salary Death in Service.
Non-contributory pension with 7% Employer contribution.
Paid CII Membership (subject to completion of probation period)
Although primarily office-based, we offer flexible hours and working and are incredibly family-friendly.
Although primarily office-based, we offer flexible hours and working and we are an incredibly family-friendly firm.
- Need to work from home to look after a sick child or dog? That’s fine; we can offer remote work that day/week. Want to take the day as unpaid leave instead, or use a day’s holiday? – Again, that’s fine with us.
- Having a washing machine delivered and need to work from home that day – Of course, that’s fine, you can work remotely for the morning/afternoon/day. Whatever is necessary.
- Need to finish early to collect your child because you’ve been let down by child-care. Not an issue, just make the time up another day.
- Want to tweak your hours to miss the worst of the traffic – Not an issue we offer flexible working.
- Can’t get a doctor’s appointment outside of work hours – Not an issue we offer paid time off for those instances.
- In short, we understand that we all have lives outside of work, and we’ll try to accommodate that wherever possible. The directors endeavour to run a company that they themselves would love to work for.
Paraplanner (full time)
Purpose of role:
To help develop and review customers’ financial plans, including preparing client reports and recommendations for the team of financial planners.
- Manage the planning workflow.
- Receive and implement requests from the financial planners.
- Gather and record client data.
- Prepare reports to a professional and timely standard.
- Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered.
- Communicate with selected clients (face to face or remote) and third parties.
- Develop and maintain all processes relevant to technical support.
- Delegate and communicate clearly with technical and client support.
- Undertake financial planning and product-based research.
- Operate within the compliance and corporate standards of the business.
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
- Report on key measures regularly.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum grade C GCSE Maths and minimum grade C GCSE English Language or equivalent
- Level 4 DipPFS, equivalent, or above (Chartered preferred but not essential).
- Interpersonal – team working and communicating with clients remotely.
- Experience of IRESS Xplan desirable.
- Proactive, willing to continue to develop, enthusiastic.
- Highly organised, methodical, disciplined, meticulous.
- Able to prioritise.
- Computer literate(Word, Excel, back-office).
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- The candidate must have the above experience in the Financial Services industry.
Note: Consideration will be given to trainee paraplanners.
Salary: £35,000.00-£50,000.00 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to our director Scott Gallacher for consideration.
To be considered for future positions.
Nothing currently available for you right now?
Please email your CV to our director Scott Gallacher for future consideration.
Year after year, we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s leading Chartered Financial Planning firms. Find out more about the awards we’ve won.
"Rowley Turton have provided decades of excellent trustworthy advice, first to my father, then to me and now to my children. I have recommended them to others in the past and would unhesitatingly do so again in the future."
Rowley Turton client since 2015