Perks and Benefits
We pride ourselves on paying competitive salaries.
21 flexible days + 12 bank holiday days = 31 days total (full time staff)
Part-time staff receive the pro-rata equivalent
All staff automatically qualify for two times salary Death in Service.
Non-contributory pension with 7% Employer contribution.
Paid CII Membership (subject to completion of probation period)
Although primarily office-based, we offer flexible hours and working and are incredibly family-friendly.
Although primarily office-based, we offer flexible hours and working and we are an incredibly family-friendly firm.
- Need to work from home to look after a sick child or dog? That’s fine; we can offer remote work that day/week. Want to take the day as unpaid leave instead, or use a day’s holiday? – Again, that’s fine with us.
- Having a washing machine delivered and need to work from home that day – Of course, that’s fine, you can work remotely for the morning/afternoon/day. Whatever is necessary.
- Need to finish early to collect your child because you’ve been let down by child-care. Not an issue, just make the time up another day.
- Want to tweak your hours to miss the worst of the traffic – Not an issue we offer flexible working.
- Can’t get a doctor’s appointment outside of work hours – Not an issue we offer paid time off for those instances.
- In short, we understand that we all have lives outside of work, and we’ll try to accommodate that wherever possible. The directors endeavour to run a company that they themselves would love to work for.
Trainee Paraplanner (full time)
Purpose of role:
The purpose of the Trainee Paraplanner role is to support the firm’s experienced Paraplanners and Financial Advisers in providing financial planning advice to clients.
The Trainee Paraplanner will conduct research, prepare reports, and assist with implementing financial plans.
They will also maintain accurate and up-to-date client records and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
The goal of the Trainee Paraplanner is to develop their knowledge and skills to progress towards becoming a fully qualified Paraplanner.
The role would suit an experienced IFA Administrator looking to progress into Paraplanning.
- Receive and implement requests from the paraplanners and financial planners.
- Gather and record client data.
- Prepare reports to a professional and timely standard.
- Provide information for annual reviews and identify areas not covered.
- Communicate with clients and third parties, both remotely and face-to-face.
- Conduct financial planning and product-based research in compliance with corporate standards.
- Undertake appropriate professional development and training.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum grade C GCSE Maths and minimum grade C GCSE English Language or equivalent. CII Exams desirable.
- Interpersonal – team working and communicating with clients remotely.
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Word, Excel, and back-office systems. Experience of IRESS Xplan desirable.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and willing to continue developing skills.
- Highly organised, methodical, disciplined, and meticulous.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Excellent keyboard skills and telephone manner.
- The candidate must have the above experience in the IFA / Financial Services industry.
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year, depending on qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to our director Scott Gallacher for consideration.
To be considered for future positions.
Is nothing currently available for you right now?
Please email your CV to our director Scott Gallacher for future consideration.
Year after year, we’ve been recognised as one of the UK’s leading Chartered Financial Planning firms. Find out more about the awards we’ve won.
"Rowley Turton have provided decades of excellent trustworthy advice, first to my father, then to me and now to my children. I have recommended them to others in the past and would unhesitatingly do so again in the future."
Rowley Turton client since 2015